With the Tribeca screening of The Union just days away, I’m very pleased that we are able to debut the poster for the documentary above (just click on the poster above to enlarge). As you can see, the credits for the film are on display as well. I can also report that the running time for the film is 90 minutes. If you live in the New York area and are wondering how to attend the free screening of The Union on April 20th, here’s the details:
- You must have a Tribeca Film Festival wristband to attend the screening.
- Wristbands will be made available to the public on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 4 pm on Wednesday, April 20th, at the BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center.
- Two wristband limit per person.
- When you get your wristband, you will also get a list of details about how, when, and where to find your seat.
- The screening will begin at 8:15 pm on April 20.
- Details are still being firmed up, but programming at the Plaza may begin at approximately 7:30.
- Note: Venue access and capacity are at the discretion of the NYPD.