Untitled Hawaii – Roll Cameras…

Posted by Greg on October 6, 2013 at 8:09 pm
Action!

Action!

The Untitled Hawaii project is officially underway. As you can see above, the production began filming on September 26th with Eric Gautier (Motorcycle Diaries, Into the Wild) as Cinematographer. Stay tuned as we begin to share images and much more from the set very soon. Mahalo!

• On October 6, 2013 at 8:26 pm Ben Hendrix said

its an understatement to say i’m excited for both a new CC movie and soundtrack.

• On October 6, 2013 at 9:05 pm Joseph Brunetta said

I love the 60s style logo on the clapboard. Curious if that’s indicative of the tone of the movie. Can’t wait to see!

• On October 6, 2013 at 9:53 pm JustinLeeHenderson said

Gautier is fantastic, this is going to be great to see…

• On October 6, 2013 at 10:14 pm Greg Mariotti said

Justin. I’m hoping ask Eric some questions. Let me know if you have anything specific.
      Thx

Greg Mariotti
      The Uncool – the official site for everything Cameron Crowe http://www.theuncool.com
      206.290.8783 |

• On November 6, 2013 at 3:32 pm Nicholas W. Miller said

It was a pleasure working with you on the Untitled Hawaii Project! You are a phenomenal director to work with. Best wishes for this and all your future projects.

• On December 14, 2013 at 7:37 pm Janine Ruiz said

I asked my grandson who was an extra on set of Untitled Hawaii Project on 12/11 and 12/12 if he wanted to be an actor when he grows up. He said “No, I want to be Cameron Crowe!” I agree !

• Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog
    loading? I’m trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Have a look at my homepage; maison prefabrique a vendre au liban