Untitled Hawaii Picture #3: Rachel McAdams

Posted by Greg on March 18, 2014 at 8:06 am
untitledhawaiirachel

Rachel McAdams. “Untitled Hawaii.” Editing room, Feb 18, 2014.

Here’s the latest “Untitled Hawaii” picture (from the Editing room) courtesy of Cameron! We hope you like it.

• On March 18, 2014 at 8:20 am Daniel Johnson said

I am so outrageously, completely, utterly excited about this movie. I live by Cameron Crowe movies and the long wait between projects is heartbreaking!

• On March 18, 2014 at 9:00 am Lindsey said

Thanks for sharing this amazing shot! I’ve been looking forward to the first behind the scene shot of Rachel and it’s worth the wait!

• On March 18, 2014 at 4:45 pm Amanda said

I love this so much!! Can’t wait to see what else is in store for us, I’m so pumped for this movie. What a great photo of Rachel, she’s stunning!

• On March 18, 2014 at 10:23 pm Wendy said

Rachel looks stunning as always!

• You always did get the hotties!

• You always did get the hotties!

• On March 18, 2014 at 11:32 pm Nick said

Thanks for posting, Greg! What a great photo of Rachel. Looking forward to your further updates in the lead up to the film’s release at Christmas. Keep them coming! :)

• On March 19, 2014 at 1:48 am Dan said

Great shot Cameron! Massive fan here from the UK, your movies are awesome, and ‘Untitled’ is the best movie of all time! Is there an even longer cut (4hrs+) of it, as I’d love to see it! Being an ambitious musician, I love the journey they take, and never want the tour to end! If you could fit some Metallica into one of your movies, that would be the ultimate! :)

• soooooooo excited!!!!

• On March 19, 2014 at 3:02 pm Jeff Paterson via Facebook said

Pretty.. Looking forward to the film

• On March 19, 2014 at 3:39 pm Guillermo Pussetto via Facebook said

A Canadian cutie and Hawaii, can’t wait to see the film.

• On March 20, 2014 at 7:31 am makeup tips said

I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the fantastic works guys I’ve added you guys to blogroll.

• Bߋn je n’аi pass terminé de regarɗer mais je repasserai dans la soirée

• A lot of thanks for your own labor on this site. Kim really likes conducting investigations and it’s really easy to see why. A number of us hear all about the lively way you present reliable tricks via your blog and improve participation from other ones on the issue so our own daughter is in fact starting to learn a lot. Take advantage of the rest of the new year. You have been doing a really great job.

• On May 30, 2014 at 7:23 am ecig said

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

• Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed! Very helpful info specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

• On July 4, 2014 at 3:21 am Elena said

Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!

Appreciate it

• On August 7, 2014 at 9:53 am Jr said

God, she is so beautiful, why didn’t you give her the lead? Just imagine Rachel McAdams as a pilot!! wow